I’ve said before that part of the reason for me writing this Android app is because I want to use it myself.
I figured now that it’s pretty much completed, the best real world test I can put it to is to feed it my own collections. So that’s what I proceeded to…
Granted, I didn’t quite get through the mountains of stuff on my real-world shelves, but I went through a decent enough sample size that I can report the real world test to be successful! Except for a few minor glitches that were quickly and easily fixed, everything worked exactly as I had in mind.
As a result, I could also make a few more and more representative screenshots.